Services for partners
The organization of CERAMIC APPLICATIONS enables partner companies and institutes access to prospective clients and partners, that are looking for innovative solutions with technical ceramics or having a problem in their product development. For this purpose, names, contact data and problem descriptions are documented at each event, and sent in summarized form to the partner companies for them to compile individual answers.
The Supplier Profiles provide a rough overview on suppliers, their structures and activities, for example, product range, materials processed, technologies applied, focus industries and development partnerships. The Supplier Profiles are published online and in each print issue. On the website, all suppliers are linked to their applications and products; when searching for a specific technical application, users are referred to a selection of appropriate suppliers.
At the Meeting Point Ceramic, company logos are plainly displayed, contacts to potential clients and partners are arranged: in addition come product presentations in showcases and display of company information in permanent showrooms at Fraunhofer-IKTS, Dresden, Research Institute for Glass/Ceramics, Höhr-Grenzhausen and at the IAPK, RWTH University of Aachen.
- Prominent display of company logo at the centre of the trade fair stand
- Flyer and information material, display and hand-out to prospective clients and partners
- Provision of contact data of prospective clients and partners
- Display of exhibits (at events with suitable infrastructure)
- Facilities for meetings/talks (at events with suitable infrastructure)
annual partnership fee: 2.450 EUR
Prices are subject to statutory VAT