SCERAM advanced ceramics is a family business specialising in precision machining of technical ceramics. Established since 1984 in the heart of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region of France, the center of scientific research and industry, SCERAM has gained expert status in hard materials and the shaping thereof.
Number of employees total
Number of employees in R+D
Product development partnerships
Quality and traceability
SCERAM advanced ceramics is ISO 9001 certified, version 2015 and works exclusively with ISO certified partners and suppliers thereby guaranteeing the quality and traceability of the materials used.
SCERAM advanced ceramics has full control of the machining of each material it proposes.
It has developed a specific machining technic for polycrystalline and monocrystalline ceramics, called the LOW STRESS MACHINING PROCESS® which limits if not eliminates the stresses built up inside the material.
Pilot run series
Standards products :
• Tubes for furnaces and pyrometry (ceramic tubes, one-end closed tubes, ceramic tubes with bores, ceramic beads)
• Semi-finished products (ceramic discs, ceramic plates, ceramic rods)
• Ceramic crucibles (conical high form crucible, conical squat form crucible, cylindrical flat bottom crucible, boats, tubular crucible, incinerating dishes)
• Ceramic screws, nuts and washers (flat countersunk screws, pan head screws, pan head gas hole screws, hexagonal head screws, hexagonal socket cap screws, hexagonal nuts, washers)
• Ceramic bearing
• Ceramic precision balls
• Pad printing ceramic rings
Machining to drawing
Technical Center / Laboratory