Current Impact of the Coronavirus on Frey & Co GmbH
Therefore, Frey & Co would like to inform you below about the protective activities taken and the effects. The following preventive activities have already been taken:
• Protective actions and hygiene regulations for all employees;
• Limited personal contact with customers, suppliers and visitors;
• Stop of business trips in the current risk areas;
• Postponement or cancellation of events and trade fairs;
• Partly home office for people with increased risk.
In general, Frey & Co does everything to ensure that its customers receive their spare parts and machines on the confirmed delivery date. If there are restrictions in production, the supply chain and/or logistics and therefore it cannot be delivered on time, Frey & Co GmbH considers the current outbreak of illness classified by the WHO as an international health emergency as a case of force majeure. From today’s perspective, the supply is secured in the next few weeks. The restricted travel activity can lead to delays in commissioning and technician assignments.
Frey & Co GmbH will continue to keep you up to date with activities and effects.
Your contacts in service and sales will be happy to answer any questions.
Your Frey team